Online Marketplace: Boon for Buyers and Sellers
With the ongoing global pandemic (COVID 19) the consumer behaviors have changed completely. They are avoiding malls and other brick-and-mortar shops. No doubt this is a testing time for everyone, but if you own a shop or are a seller, you can utilize an online marketplace to sell goods without setting up your own online or physical store. You can use Emron Marketplace exclusively set up to help African entrepreneurs. Our platform connects buyers and sellers through Online Selling Platforms Africa. We offer a flexible business opportunity for sellers to make products available at low cost to the end consumer.
Benefits Emron Marketplace offers to sellers:
- As a seller, you can save more by cutting setup and operational costs. You can easily set up your account on our online platform.
- Reduce the order processing cost. You will get notified by us if anyone orders your listed product.
- You will be able to reach Global Audiences, thus giving you the needed exposure.
- Emron Marketplace will allow you to serve your customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Emron Marketplace allows you to receive the payment directly from the customers.
Benefits Emron Marketplace offers to buyers:
- Since we directly deal with the seller, the products are available at the lowest prices.
- You can buy anything from clothing, food, mobiles and all sorts of stuff in one place.
- Emron Marketplace takes the entire responsibility of delivering the product safely to your home.
- We have a well-established logistics and supply chain so that we can deliver your product fast.
We live in a digital world, so if you want to get noticed, you have to come online. Consumer behavior has changed a lot during the past years. They enjoy ordering the product from the comfort of their home, and an online marketplace is a way to reach their pockets.